We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Saturday in the Park

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

As a reminder –

For the last 7 years the Road Apples Car Club has held a car, truck & motorcycle show at Angell Park in Sun Prairie… this year we were forced to move to VFW Post 8483 on County Highway CV in Madison (near the airport). We’re excited about this new location and helping veterans in need – come on out, take a walk through the classic cars, have a bite to eat and enjoy the view! This Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

We plan on having a couple club members at Angell Park as we’ve been told not everyone is aware of the location change. Hope to see you on Saturday!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant

I wish you all a great day with one of my favorite shows.

I will be working….blah

circletrack
    Participant

Jon…. you worked last year, not fair

maddog
    Participant

See you on Saturday, save me some shade. ;)

GTO Man

Always a great show, now with another nice setting.

circletrack
    Participant

Thank you to everyone that joined us on Saturday.. I’ll admit, I was a bit nervous moving from Angell Park after 7 years, but I think we made the right move. We were blessed with a selection of very nice cars, many I’ve never seen before. Yes, it was warm, but the wind and the shade (what you could find) helped keep everyone relatively cool. The VFW didn’t know what to expect, they were very happy with the day, I know they had the biggest Saturday breakfast yet (even beating their show in August), the bar did quite well and think everyone had a nice time. We’ve already been asked to come back in 2017, I think we will :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.