We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Saukville 08

• Creator
    Topic
    Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Specific Ratings (A-F):
    Arrival/Departure (easy to find, easy to leave?) – C…one sign at the last possible moment.
    Parking Location – B..it was fine, but the rain made it hard to leave.
    Class Organization – A+++++ This was the best class breakdown I have ever seen at a show.
    Trophies & Prizes – A…tons of door prizes, and nice plaques as trophies.
    Food – B…the usual plus popcorn, pancakes, and hot cocoa.
    Entertainment – A+ A good DJ, and then 3 fairly good local bands
    Judging – B+
    Dash Plaque – B…average
    Variety of Cars – B…good mix, but the rain kept attendance down to about 60 cars (they average 300+ normally).
    Bathrooms – B…indoor
    Weather – F…cold, constant rain, windy.
    Trophy Presentation Timing – A…Somewhat early, kept it really moving fast.
    Entry Fee – A $5
    Overall Rating:put overall rating here A

This show has a lot to offer: full beer tent, live music, good displays, tons of door prizes and raffle items, good group of attendees. If the weather was better, it would have been a fantastic show. I highly recommend adding this to your “must attend” list for next year.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Sounds like it could be allot of fun. How far of a drive is it from around here?

circletrack
    Participant

Any chance you have a flyer from this show or a breakdown of their classes? I’ve never heard of this show, where is Saukville?

lordairgtar
    Participant

Saukville is north of Milwaukee about 30 miles located on the Milwaukee River. It’s a pretty good show.

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

unfortunatly i dont have a flyer of the classes. there were about 52 classes total. From Madison, its about a 1.5h drive.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like a very well organized show! That takes effort and it certainly shows because class organization is always an issue at shows. It seems that they have developed an excellent system! icon_punk.gif thumbsup.gif

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.