We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Saw The New Ford GT At A Local Dealership

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The first time I’ve seen one in person outside the carshows.

The thing was encased in a car capsule and they are asking $265,000. Talk about your markups, msrp is at $140,000.

The salesmen figured out the payments for 60 months. If you were to put zero down with zero interest (assuming you have perfect credit), the monthly car payments would be at $4,200. No thanks.

The sad thing is that they will find their sucker who will shell out that much for the car.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    The first time I’ve seen one in person outside the carshows.

The thing was encased in a car capsule and they are asking $265,000. Talk about your markups, msrp is at $140,000.

The salesmen figured out the payments for 60 months. If you were to put zero down with zero interest (assuming you have perfect credit), the monthly car payments would be at $4,200. No thanks.

The sad thing is that they will find their sucker who will shell out that much for the car.

haha yeah $4,200 per month… not gonna happen! icon_eek.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, they have it cordoned off in a Ford dealership down the street from me. They probably make you run a credit check before even looking at it.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Yeah, they have it cordoned off in a Ford dealership down the street from me. They probably make you run a credit check before even looking at it.

I can believe it! I haven’t seen one in person yet, I’ll have to look around…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.