We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Corral & Swap Meet Selling my Wildcat…

• Creator
    Topic
    mconners
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am considering the thought of selling my 1970 Wildcat convertible. Does anyone have advice where to advertise the car? I bought it three years ago in Denver and I have no problem with advertising it nationally if needed.

Any ideas and thoughts for me would be most welcome as this is new stuff for me.

Most appreciated.

Mick

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Sorry to hear you are selling. There are a couple of sites that would give it allot of exposure. Cars-on-Line and Collectorcar Trader are 2 that I would use if trying to sell. Even Craig’s List has many collector cars for sale.

Cars on Line Website

Collector Car Trader Website

Amigo2k

http://www.cars-on-line.com/

is the best value … one price til it is sold (I’ve used them before)

The last 2 cars I’ve sold have been done on Ebay … Ebay probably has the biggest reach, but you will spend 90 bucks for a 2 week ad.

the best week to place an add is the 2nd week of January … because there are over 5000 classic cars that hit the auction block during January and some folks like to look at websites for a reference (so if they don’t get a car at an auction) then you might get a call later on.

Just be prepared for phone calls from dealers looking to give your car way or to “display” it in their show room…

moparkid25
    Participant

Another vote for cars-on-line.com, I’ve bought a couple cars that were advertised there and they were great cars. And like Ryan says, ad runs til sold.

If you don’t want spam emails, tire kickers, or the people looking to get something for nothing, I wouldn’t suggest a craigslist ad. Its too sketchy.

moparkid25
    Participant

Turbobuick.com also has a “non turbo regal” for sale section, give that a look also. Buick minded people will be your first chance at a sale.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.