We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Sep 4th “Concours on the Green” Lake Mills

• Creator
    Topic
    Amigo2k

I received an email today with the following information:

Join us Sep 4th for Super Cars & Coffee “Concours on the Green” in Lake Mills. The City is celebrating their 175th anniversary and we are joining in! Register your classic, vintage or sports car. The first 100 entries receive an event T-shirt and a bottle of wine. $15 per car. Commons Park in Downtown Lake Mills. Judging begins at 10:30am, Award Ceremonies at 1:30pm.
    Register at 2shores.com/events, spread the word!

http://2shores.com/images/seite/events/scac-form.pdf

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

This looks like a fun show. I have been to the cars and coffee and enjoy it. great setting.

Amigo2k

I just received this email:

Hello everyone,

just a last reminder for those, who have not yet registered for our shores “Concours on the Green” event this Sunday, September 4th!

Pre-registration will close tomorrow at noon. Up until then, you can mail or e-mail your registrations or simply drop by at our showroom.
    Here is the registration form:
    http://2shores.com/images/seite/events/scac-form.pdf

The event is going to be big, entries keep pouring in, so do not miss out!

We will accept drive ins in the mornings, but can’t guarantee the free goodie bag.
    Please be here timely but not before 8am as we need those early morning hours to set up.
    If you do trailer a car in, we will direct you to special parking as you come in. Don’t attempt to find parking on your own!

The weather looks spectacular for Sunday with sunshine and temps in the 70’s!!
    The festivities in the Park have already started today and will continue through tomorrow and Sunday. If you feel like it, come out and celebrate Lake Mills’ 175th Birthday!

We are looking forward to a wonderful event, see you all Sunday!

Jurgen Rott

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.