We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

We were supposed to get about 1/10th of an inch today right? I didn’t see any, did this happen or was Bob Lindmeier wrong again?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

We actually could use some snow cover. It would save alot of the vegetation from dying over the winter. Plus we could use the moisture. This has been a strange winter. From the way it started I thought we were in for a record amount of snow. One good thing though is that heating bills have been more reasonable.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That is a good point, never can complain about lower bills. It has been a very strange winter, this weather never ceases to amaze me

montefrazer
    Participant

East of you we had some freezing rain/snow but no build up. Local stations are talking snow for the weekend.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like a fun weekend. Here it was extra cold, in the teens this morning. The wind makes it worse as well

Anonymous
    Inactive

The latest indications are for a “significant” snow event for Friday night into Saturday morning. No one can explain what a “significant” amount of snow actually is.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yeah significant could range from blizzard to 2 flakes on the sidewalk….

GTO Man

Marshall

I think they say that to get people’s hopes up who enjoy the snow. I don’t think they are capable of predicting that far in advance. They have been proven wrong too many times before.

Nick

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.