We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Spring Jefferson Car Show 2005

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well today was quite a day! Lots of great cars and swap space as far as the eye can see. This is Spring Jefferson. It was pretty cold today and the wind was really chilly, which unfortunately made the turn-out for the show less than the norm. I did see something funny I think you might enjoy. As I approached this car:
    car.jpg

I saw its tag, thought this was pretty funny:
    tag.jpg

:banana: :haha: Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    montefrazer
    Participant

Oldsiac? icon_wink.gif Pontimobile? icon_eek.gif Glad that got straightened out. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

GTO Man

Alot of nice cars and parts at the show today, typical Wisconsin weather though. I would say there was an average turnout, about 30000 people.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Oldsiac? icon_wink.gif Pontimobile? icon_eek.gif Glad that got straightened out. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Yeah exactly! That was kind of funny. Last year at a show I saw a guy that had like a 68 buick something or other but on the tag he had written 64 :haha:

Quote:
    Alot of nice cars and parts at the show today, typical Wisconsin weather though. I would say there was an average turnout, about 30000 people.

Yeah it was pretty typical weather, but still a great show. thumbsup.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Oops. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif thumbsup.gif sunny.gif BangHead.gif :banana: :doh: :computer: :haha: :band2: :band: :poke: :worthless:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Oops. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif thumbsup.gif sunny.gif BangHead.gif :banana: :doh: :computer: :haha: :band2: :band: :poke: :worthless:

my thoughts exactly! :haha:

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.