We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Studebaker Hawk GT???

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Was some one on the forum looking for parts or possibly a studebaker parts car???? I noticed in todays paper (Wisconsin State Journal) that there is a 62 Studebaker Hawk GT (whole car) for sale. Just thought I would post this one and I do not know the seller, or know anything about the car, other than there is a phone number with the listing, under Antique/Collector Cars.

Marshall

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Marshall that was me, I’m interested in 1949 studebaker champion parts. I’ll take a look at that in the paper though, thanks for the info! There may be some things happening in the next couple months where I will need parts for a ’49, I won’t say any more until it really happens though

Anonymous
    Inactive

Best of Luck G Man.
    I wasn’t certain of the year, but I did think that you were looking for a parts car or individual parts. I don’t know a great deal about Studebaker’s, but this one in paper looked like it might have some potential for a restoration or project.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I may have a restoration project this winter, a 49 studebaker. It still depends on how things work out, in this particular situation I don’t know exactly what the guy has for it, so I’m sure at the very least I’ll need a decent paint job for it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.