We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Summit Racing Christmas Catalog

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I noticed a couple of unique items in the Christmas catalog, just mailed out by Summit Racing.

First of all, I am looking at a Mechanic’s Pit Mat. I am tired of getting my knees all whacked up, kneeling as I detail the car at car shows. This is a red vinyl and rubber mat that folds in half. You simply lay it down along side your car and work underneath on your back or on the underside of the panels on your knees. I will have one of these for the shows next year.

Also, I noticed 1:16 scale diecast engine replicas, at a good price. If you collect diecast, and like engine replicas on stands, they have a good price on the ones they offer ( Chevy/Ford/Hemi/and Mopar)

Marshall

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I am going to check that out. Sounds like some nice items in there. I especially like the idea of that mat. You never know what type of surface some of these car shows are going to be on.

circletrack
    Participant

But isn’t that the fun part?! Driving to the show and then spending the next hour or so making everything all nice and pretty?! Summit is a nice catalog and days like this make spring seem a long ways away! :(

GTO Man

It was a bad day today. As soon as I heard on the way to work today that snow was predicted I knew the ride home would be hell. Its too cold too soon, and the snow on the ground this early will make the winter seem that much longer.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    It was a bad day today. As soon as I heard on the way to work today that snow was predicted I knew the ride home would be hell. Its too cold too soon, and the snow on the ground this early will make the winter seem that much longer.

I’m already sick of it, and its not even Dec 21st yet! 😯

Anonymous
    Inactive

My sentiments exactly. The days are way too long now and Spring seems so far off. The mustang is covered up and it’s like my best friend is hibernating and won’t come back out until April or May. And, we have had too much snow and too much cold, and it’s still early December.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    My sentiments exactly. The days are way too long now and Spring seems so far off. The mustang is covered up and it’s like my best friend is hibernating and won’t come back out until April or May. And, we have had too much snow and too much cold, and it’s still early December.

Marshall

What we really need is a trip to Volo!

Anonymous
    Inactive

G-Man, you are reading my mind, but this trip will have to wait until after the holidays. I would like nothing better than to visit Vola and drool over the cars, but I am also looking forward to the Barrett Jackson auction in late January. I won’t be attending Barrett Jackson in person, but I will be in front of the TV fantasizing about the cars as the come across the auction block.

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

What does the Farmer’s Almanac say for this year? I’ll admit it will be nice to have some snow before Christmas this year, but as soon as February 1 rolls around, I’m done with it! sunny.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    G-Man, you are reading my mind, but this trip will have to wait until after the holidays. I would like nothing better than to visit Vola and drool over the cars, but I am also looking forward to the Barrett Jackson auction in late January. I won’t be attending Barrett Jackson in person, but I will be in front of the TV fantasizing about the cars as the come across the auction block.

Marshall

Right now doesn’t seem like a very good time to travel – with the weather and all. January is when we usually make the trip. You need something to break up the winter, its so hard to go without a show for this long. I know I’ve been thumbing through my giant “Classic American Automobiles” book a lot more lately and just looking at the photos – but its not the same as a show. Barrett Jackson will be a lot of fun, its always fun to see what cars they have but even more to see what they go for! w00t.gif

GTO Man

This weather is really starting to get old, it can warm up any time now.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That would work fine for me. It was -4 the other day in the morning, that gets old really fast

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.