We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Swan City Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

** This thread discusses the content article: Swan City Car Show **

Beaver Dam Police Professional Association’s Swan City Car Show

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

Luxuryliners,

I have to agree with you about the stock classes. Having a unrestored 20 year old vehicle being judged against something that rolled off the showroom floor is tough, as those cars are literally brand new. I think more shows, especially the larger ones, will have to adapt classes for stock 1990-1999 and 2000-current.

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Thank you moparkid25 for agreeing with me, I notice that a lot of shows have more awards for larger classes (the ?-to present class is usually one of them) but even so a further breakup 0f the class would shuffle awards around a bit. I’m also a fan of survivor or unrestored classes but some of those go back too far ex. “survivor 1980 and older” how many vehicles like that are there really? (maybe I would be surprised). It’s a tough call and I certainly don’t have all the right answers but I’m glad I’m not alone in thinking collector plates shouldn’t compete with vehicles just weened off of dealer plates (you like that lol)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was treated so poorly there once in the past by the person who was in charge I have never returned. Maybe I will go next yr.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.