We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.
  • Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Did you receive your tax bill? And are you still smiling?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t received mine yet. It should have arrived during Thanksgiving week.

Will I be smiling when it does arrive, or will I be shedding some big tears?

GTO Man

The people I have talked to had their taxes raised about $250 to $300. Mine didn’t go up much since I live near high crime areas.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now that’s funny, I don’t care who you are!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anonymous
    Inactive

talking to the town board members I know they said the township portion will be down. But they said expect a substantial increase because of Madison’s meddling in our affairs. Falks 25 here, 50 here, 30 here, MATC’s 20 here, 70 here….these fucking idiots don’t realize that when they tell us “it is only a 20 dollar increase” that after we here that 10 times we get a little pissed off.

I seriously hate Madison politicians now, in the last few months they have continually attempted to exert their wishes on the rest of the county and I am sick of it.

I’d run for County seat but thankfully my district has a proper official in there now, Kurt, he is a Libertarian which I am fast becoming.

Ripp in the State seat is the one that needs to be gone, his actions lately has pandered to Madison, not to his districts wishes.

moparkid25
    Participant

Had the property assessor come thru the house again last night. Nothing had changed from the year before, and she was there about 30 seconds.

I have a bad, bad feeling our taxes will be in the 5-6K range :angry:

moparkid25
    Participant

I hate when I’m right :angry: :angry:

I think its time the fools who voted for Kathleen Falk stand in line for a kick to the unmentionables. Then after they have recieved there punishment, they can line up to take a shot at her :P

circletrack
    Participant

Ours went up about $200… Merry Christmas! :S

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine went up about $50 this year – which is a result of Fitchburg deciding to build a multi million dollar library (Mrs. Zimbrick’s pet project for Fitchburg). This $50 per year increase for the library will be tacked on every year, for all eternity, and will be in addition to other increases in years to come.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.