We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions The State Street Halloween Party

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

So what are your opinions on the State Street deal tonight? Personally I think its another disaster waiting to happen, its very difficult to control that many people.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Seems like a big MESS to me. I don’t think the City of Madison does any good constantly talking about this event and what went wrong. I went years ago and it was fun seeing all the costumes and listening to the bands. I’m pretty sure there aren’t bands anymore and it’s not sponsored by anyone in particular. I can’t imagine the fun in walking down State Street with 80-100,000+ people I’ve never met before, but obviously it’s a good time or wouldn’t continue to happen. By the paper today and the online articles I’ve read, things did not go well again. I doubt Mayor Dave and/or the city can do anything to prevent this, lord knows they tried.

GTO Man

I see the party turned into the same old thing. I don’t know if there is any way they can stop it.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I see the party turned into the same old thing. I don’t know if there is any way they can stop it.

No matter what they try they can never seem to make it better

GTO Man

I see the Halloween party cost over $500,000 this year. Enough is enough, time to end it. I am sick of paying taxes so a bunch of idiots can get drunk and vandalize property.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.