Welcome Forum The Lounge The Wisconsin Collector Car Trivia Thread

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Ok here’s a new game for you. This thread will involve general trivia of any kind, that means anything on any subject. Post the answer to the question and then post your own question. Sound like fun?

Ok first question:

In Special Relativity, what does Einstein say will happen the closer to the speed of light you travel (hint: something about time)?

Viewing 12 replies - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hpdog259962
    Participant

Here is what You Said: This is pretty funny

Spanish:
    That harias with a million dolares? I feel it, I do not have the accentes.

French:
    What stupid harias a million dolares? The siento, no tengo the accentes.

German:
    Que harias con un million dolares? Lo siento, no tengo loosely accentes.

Italian:
    Que harias with a million dolares? The siento, no I hold los accentes.

Dutch:
    Que harias con un million dolares? Loan siento, no tengo discharge accent.

Portugese:
    That harias con a million dolares? Read siento, in the tengo the accentes.

So… What Did You Say.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Ok, let me put the accents on it:
    ¿Qué harías con un millión dólares? Lo siento, no tengo los accentes.

English Translation:
    What would you do with a million dollars? I’m sorry I don’t have the accents.

hpdog259962
    Participant

Uh….

Fix A LOT of cars. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Of course, and buy a nice big garage to keep all of ’em in! jumpy.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

True.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Ok here’s some History Trivia for you. What was the name of the son of the last czar of Russia and what was unique about him?

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is a weird story : Alexis was his name and he was haemophilic
    His mother put all her faith in a monk by the name of Raspoutine who cured the child.
    The country got then divided : was it a miracle or sorcellery ?
    Raspoutine got killed by some high members of the russian army (colonel Youssoupov), but the monk was a tough guy, very tough guy : after he took cyanure in his wine, many bullets in his body, other several injuries as he got severely beaten, he was then drawn in a bag with his hands attached in his back…
    When he was found, he was dead, but he had managed to deliver his hands, and his right hand was expressing the catholic sign !!! dropmouth.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Was he Catholic? What was the sign he was expressing? The Sign of the Cross?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, exactly, all were catholic, but what is called orthodox catholic.
    Their sign of the cross is slightly different and their cross too.
    But that is a true story as I forgot to mention that Raspoutine was drowned in the Neva in the middle of winter, meaning that the water had thick ice on it and was certainly extremely cold underneath that ice…
    To follow, the Russian Empire began to crumble, little by little, ending in October 1917 at the end of World War I, where all the imperial family got killed by the bolcheviks in a remote forest.
    It seems that there might have been one survivor, the girl, the Tsarin, but this is part of a legend that has never had any real answer.
    I have visited all these places, before the fall of the Berlin wall ; it was kind of spooky and horrible on how all these events happened.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like you’re a bit of a history buff! Great! icon_cheesygrin.gif

What about King John of England, what were some significant things about him?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Because he was the last born of 7 siblings, according to the law, he didn’t have any royal power. Actually it might have been a tradition rather than a law, I’m not sure

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What about during his reign? What did he do? Why are there no other King Johns like John II, John III, ect?

Viewing 12 replies - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.