We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Todays Funny

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

An Arab Sheik was admitted to Abbott-Northwestern Hospital
    for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to store his blood in case the need arose. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn’t be found locally, so, the call went out to all the states. Finally a New London , Minnesota Norwegian was located who had the right blood type. The Norwegian, whose name was Ole, willingly
    donated his blood for the Arab. After the surgery, the Arab sent Ole, as
    appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW, a pile of diamonds &
    several million U.S. dollars. A couple of days later, once again, the
    Arab had to go through some corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned
    Ole who was more than happy to donate his blood again. After the second surgery, the Arab sent Ole a thank-you card and five pounds of lutefisk.
    Ole was shocked that time the Arab did not reciprocate with a new car,
    diamonds, and money. He phoned the Arab & said: “I thought dat you vould be yenerous again, and dat you vould give me anudder BMW, diamonds & money… But you only gave me a tank-you card & some lutefisk.” To this the Arab replied: “Ya, but now I haf Norvegian blood in my veins so I gotta tink tvice before I spend.”
    (Thanks to Rod Tippery for this one!)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ouch!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.