Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Vandalism…

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone ever had their car vandalised? Mine was done yesterday when parked outside my mate’s house. Rear windscreen wiper arm was ripped off. Apparently, it’s happening a lot according to Apex (a motor factors shop) – the shop owner had his taken a while ago!

I’m annoyed, because now I have to go to all the trouble, expense and time of trying to get another one from Nissan at a point where I don’t want any more trouble, have no money left and don’t have time to cook a proper meal with all my work.

If I could catch the vandal, I’d flog him with the wiper arm before ripping him limb from limb. Let’s face it – if I turned him over to the police they’d give him a slap on the wrist and let him go.

Who else thinks we should be able to go after, catch and mutilate vandals?

PS – http://www.videohelp.com/~cobra/thepit/police_report_p.jpg

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow that’s terrible Cobra! :yikes:

I have been lucky, I’ve never had damage like that done to my car, although once I did find that some change was missing in my car overnight – that’s when I started locking my doors on the car at night.

You’re right, the police won’t do anything even if they do catch the guy

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

Me …me !!!!!!

I think we ought to take whatever they tore off the car and see which orifice it fits in.

Then back the car over their throat icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Me …me !!!!!!

I think we ought to take whatever they tore off the car and see which orifice it fits in.

Then back the car over their throat icon_cheesygrin.gif

:haha:

Quote:
    This was Will Ferrell’s very first skit on SNL. In it, he slowly progresses from perfect suburban dad to psycho abusive dad. We are introduced to the Ferrell trademark of inappropriate escalation of anger. He is hosting a barbecue with friends, and his children keep climbing on a nearby shed. Every so often, as he is flipping burgers, he will remind his kids (off camera) that they shouldn’t climb on the shed. The reminders go from calm to… well, you’ll see:

“Hey, Brandon? Michael? I need you guys to do me a favor and get off the shed. Need you to be a buddy and get off the shed. Okay? Thanks.”

“Hey, guys? I mean it. Let’s get off the shed.”

“Get off the shed!”

“If you don’t get off the shed, I’m going to shove this spatchela into orifices you didn’t know you had, now get off the shed!!”

“Get off the damn shed!”

“Hey! There’s gonna be a meeting between your ass and the palm of my hand, if you don’t get off the shed! Now, GET OFF THE SHED!!”

“I will punch you in the face if you don’t get off the shed! Now, get off the shed! GET OFF THE SHED!! GET OFF THE DAMN SHED!!”

Anonymous
    Inactive

my mam got her car stolen twice in a the space of a month . They tore it up preaty good the second time. That was 10 years ago.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A buddy of mine had his brakes lines cut buy people who burglarized his house. He didn’t realize the lines had been cut until he as on the road. 😯

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    A buddy of mine had his brakes lines cut buy people who burglarized his house. He didn’t realize the lines had been cut until he as on the road. 😯

Wow!!! :yikes:

montefrazer
    Participant

About two months ago, while I was at work, someone tried to punch out a door lock but they were scared off before they finished. I did have to fix the door and replace the lock. I got lucky that time, no broken glass and the car was still there. I have had cars stolen and broken into at work before.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow that sounds terrible Steve!!! 😯

Anonymous
    Inactive

blimey montefrazer
    thats awful

montefrazer
    Participant

Just one of the hazzards of working in the big city of Milwaukee. We won’t get into the shootings, drug deals, or hookers in the area. I’m just happy I don’t have to work second or third shift any more. The neighborhood has turned into the “hood” over the last thirty years. 😯

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Just one of the hazzards of working in the big city of Milwaukee. We won’t get into the shootings, drug deals, or hookers in the area. I’m just happy I don’t have to work second or third shift any more. The neighborhood has turned into the “hood” over the last thirty years. 😯

That’s terrible! I hope you don’t have any more problems!

GTO Man
    Quote:
    About two months ago, while I was at work, someone tried to punch out a door lock but they were scared off before they finished. I did have to fix the door and replace the lock. I got lucky that time, no broken glass and the car was still there. I have had cars stolen and broken into at work before.

Alot of people have no respect for someone else’s property. Usually its because they will never have anything like it themselves. The justice system doesn’t punish these people enough. Maybe vigilante justice is the answer.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Alot of people have no respect for someone else’s property. Usually its because they will never have anything like it themselves. The justice system doesn’t punish these people enough. Maybe vigilante justice is the answer.

Hence your avatar eh?

TazlDeathWish640x1024.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Maybe vigilante justice is the answer.

HELL YEAH! thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Charles Bronson all the way! icon_punk.gif

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.