Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Vandalism…

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone ever had their car vandalised? Mine was done yesterday when parked outside my mate’s house. Rear windscreen wiper arm was ripped off. Apparently, it’s happening a lot according to Apex (a motor factors shop) – the shop owner had his taken a while ago!

I’m annoyed, because now I have to go to all the trouble, expense and time of trying to get another one from Nissan at a point where I don’t want any more trouble, have no money left and don’t have time to cook a proper meal with all my work.

If I could catch the vandal, I’d flog him with the wiper arm before ripping him limb from limb. Let’s face it – if I turned him over to the police they’d give him a slap on the wrist and let him go.

Who else thinks we should be able to go after, catch and mutilate vandals?

PS – http://www.videohelp.com/~cobra/thepit/police_report_p.jpg

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I still haven’t had a chance to phone Nissan and see about it. I wonder how much it will be… I remember trying to find their garage in the summer, and I kept getting lost. Hopefully it should be easy with sat nav!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Had two of my cars vandalized. My cutlass was sitting out at my grandmas house, until I could get it running right. Never worried to much about anything happening out there, but around that time the area was really building up with houses and wasn’t such a small town anymore. Anywho I think it was a bunch of punk kids that did the vandalism- theft. They stole my newer keystone classics and firestone ss tires, put a big dent in the quarter panel and dropped the axle right down onto the ground. They cut the hood cable, ripped out spark plug wires, and stole some cheesy cheap chrome stuff I had on the engine. Called the police, but they are a joke and won’t help if they aren’t getting fine money. Another time I had the side window in my tempo broken out. I think I know the reason that happened, oops. Hey she never told me she had a boyfriend icon_cheesygrin.gif Had a lot of my tools in the car I was bringing home for the weekend, but none of them were taken.

Anonymous
    Inactive

People like that are cowards. Not man enough to come and talk it over with you like a gentleman.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Terrible, absolutely terrible…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Check out Death Wish 3. In it Charles Bronson parks a nice car in a bad neighborhood and waits for someone to break into it. Much hilarity ensues.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Check out Death Wish 3. In it Charles Bronson parks a nice car in a bad neighborhood and waits for someone to break into it. Much hilarity ensues.

Ah, what a great movie! :D Glad to hear someone else has seen it. It was a white caddy or something, wasn’t it? He then waits for two guys to come and then he just shoots ’em. An excellent film

Anonymous
    Inactive

dw3bar.jpg

Taken from this webpage (movie review):
    http://www.msu.edu/~wallace6/DeathWishIII.html

he fifteen minutes of Death Wish 3 that I saw were not wasted. Punks were massacred, a community was saved and hey, it had Charles Bronson. Plus, what better way to avoid plot holes than to avoid plot altogether! I give this movie…

Three thumbs up! icon_headbang.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, it was a white Caddillac. I was reviewing my DVD the other day, and if you don’t have this on DVD, get it. The picture quality is excellent for 1985 as in they must have used really good cameras!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I have the VHS, is it a lot better? Are there any special features?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    I have the VHS, is it a lot better? Are there any special features?

I haven’t seen the VHS version. I can only say that the DVD quality is excellent. No special features, just a single movie trailer.

Another thing is that I wish the DVD had a break point right before the Cadillac and ice cream scenes. icon_headbang.gif

It’s a fairly inexpensive DVD, so you may as well get it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The reviewers at Amazon say that the VHS version is edited. The DVD version is actually X rated because of lack of editing.

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.