We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Verona Hometown Days Car Show????

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone have correct info on this show, the Verona Hometown Days 2006. I know that the festival/celebration kicks off on June 8 (Thursday) and ends on Sunday, June 11th. The annual car show has always been held on Sunday, but I can’t seem to find any info on this show. I believe that the show has always been run by the Sugar River Cruisers Car Club. Does anyone know a member of the Sugar River Cruisers that can be contacted for info on this show?

If the Verona show doesn’t happen this year, then a suitable substitute would be the Deerfield Show on Saturday, June 10th.

Marshall

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I know a member of the Sugar River Cruisers. I will contact him for information about the show. They don’t seem to advertise it at all.

circletrack
    Participant

Is that the one held at the firestation?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, it is. For a small show, it certainly has been a good one, although last year, the imports (ricers) seemed to walk away with most of the awards.

I am hoping and praying that the Sugar River Cruisers will do this show one more year because it is the closest to my home and the easiest show for me to get to and set up for. Although, last years dash plaquests were rather generic and “lame”, but still a good show and lots of opportunities to talk with local, hometown folks. Judging seems to be rather informal and quick.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Deerfield last year was far from impressive in my opinion. There weren’t that many cars there and it just wasn’t that interesting, take a look at the photo gallery of the show for an idea:
    Deerfield
    As you can see there were less cars than 2004, it seems to be that way for all the shows last year.

I’m going to move this to “Car Shows 2006” since its car show topic icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.