We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows VFW Post 8483 Show is back.. August 22

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

After a year hiatus, the car show at the VFW is back! In 2020, the post, along with the Badgerland Cruisers (former Road Apples) are hosting the car show to help raise funds for the solar panels at the VFW. If you’ve been in the past we can’t wait to see you this year, if you have never been, you will not want to miss this. We welcome many different varieties of cars and trucks – muscle cars, hot rods, classic cars and trucks. Come out and spend the day with friends and family at this popular location.

There will be door prizes, raffles, & music. Food and beverages will be available, including breakfast for those early risers.

This is a non trophy show, however the Badgerland Cruisers will be picking a few of their favorites and have awards you will not want to miss.

Bring your friends, hope to see you there!

The post is made up of veterans, many in their 70’s… they wanted to do a show but did not have enough help – the same result of the last Road Apples show… 50 people say they will help and day of show you have 20 that show and several of them don’t want to do much work. We are hoping the combination of the two groups bring the show(s) back to what they used to be. From what I’ve heard the post has gotten a lot of good response to the show coming back, fingers crossed August 22 is a bright, sunny day! Pass the word around, please

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

That’s great, it is nice to see a show come back. And it is for a great cause.

moparkid25
    Participant

The VFW is a great location for car shows. Unfortunately for me, I believe this is also the same day as our church car show in Mt. Horeb. If so, I won’t be able to attend. Is there a way to donate to the cause if someone cannot attend?

circletrack
    Participant

Zac, bummed you can’t attend but understand, I’ll be in touch

Gunner
    Participant

Moparkid25 – You are correct. The Springdale Church (Twin Steeples) Car Show is Saturday, August 22d, this year (2020). It will be difficult to choose between these two shows, as both are top notch shows.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.