We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Volo auto Museum … the reality TV show…

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Amigo2k

This past December Volo signed a deal for a reality TV show … over the past couple of months they been doing some filming and the Demo video is soon to be created …

The name of the show? Car Sharks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant
    Amigo2k wrote:
    This past December Volo signed a deal for a reality TV show … over the past couple of months they been doing some filming and the Demo video is soon to be created …

The name of the show? Car Sharks

I hope they dont edit out all of the footage of people finding out they got screwed and paid too much due to one of Volo’s inflated in-house appraisals :whistle:

Its a nice place to burn an afternoon looking at cars, but I wouldn’t buy anything from those guys, especially when I have proof they sell clones and claim them to be ‘the real deal.’

On the other hand, I love the antique lamp I bought there a few years ago.

GTO Man

Cool. Should be interesting. Volo is a well run successful business. They are getting more and more exposure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Probably will be worth watching.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.