We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.
  • Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Wal-Mart To Offer Electronic Medical Records To Clinics

How greedy of a corporation is Wal-Mart? More than likely the software will be developed in China. Maybe we need just one store in this country.

I don’t shop Wal-Mart and never will.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

Here is my theory on the future of Wal-mart…

in 50-100 years Wal-mart will be its own community. That is, store in the front and apartments in the back. Most of the workers will rent apartments in the back. Attached to that, a water park, theater, hospital, restaurants, church … An all in one community.

You work, live, spend, party and die at Wal-mart….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Amigo2k wrote:

Quote:
    Here is my theory on the future of Wal-mart…

in 50-100 years Wal-mart will be its own community. That is, store in the front and apartments in the back. Most of the workers will rent apartments in the back. Attached to that, a water park, theater, hospital, restaurants, church … An all in one community.

You work, live, spend, party and die at Wal-mart….

You saw Wal-E also :)

I have no issue with Wal Mart. They serve a purpose and do what they do. There are some good deals to be had there and some massive junk. I lose sales to Wal Mart on Tire sales, or LOF’s (oil change) because that person wants it “low cost” which just means half-assed. Eventually I’ll get that customer back when the tires aren’t balanced proper or the drain plug is stripped out. Or some other problem occurs.

Funny part is the percieved value. If you look close they aren’t all that much cheaper on products sold then other places but once in awhile you catch a deal there and it is worth stopping in.

Profit isn’t a evil word, if they figured out a way to have cheap health care for people that have little money then go for it.

jonmandude
    Participant

If our government would get off it’s lazy corrupt ass and work out a national health care plan none of this would be necessary. We are the ONLY country in the world without national health care. Get the damn insurance companies and the lawyers out of it, stop making people rich and start doing what is right for the people of the United States.

moparkid25
    Participant

Personally, I like Wal-Mart. Plenty of good deals to be had. Maybe it doesn’t bother me because I don’t buy perscriptions there…

I frequent the new Super WM in Dodgeville. It was like a new pair of underwear, it didn’t seem to fit right at first, but after a few washes it bacame my favorite pair :laugh:

GTO Man

jonmandude wrote:

Quote:
    If our government would get off it’s lazy corrupt ass and work out a national health care plan none of this would be necessary. We are the ONLY country in the world without national health care. Get the damn insurance companies and the lawyers out of it, stop making people rich and start doing what is right for the people of the United States.

Exactly, when is the government going to start looking out for the people instead of a few rich bastards. Congress needs to be cleaned out, every one of them. Just look at handy dandy Dodd.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.