We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge Was Santa Claus good to you?

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

Well, was he?

My mom always asks “What do you want for Christmas?” Since I’m not a picky person, and I’m now to the point where its not what I want, its more what I need. Plus I don’t expect my parents to spend a lot on me anymore as I am 30 (for a few more days).

I got a new pair of jeans, which are always needed. I also got a gift card to Old Navy, as I like there jeans for work pants – its good, cheap clothing. I also got a couple of DVD’s, X-Men First Class and Caddyshack. Something you may not know but do now is that I am a comic book nerd, but I also love a good classic comedy!! My aunt who is my Godmother got me a Carharrt sweatshirt, which are always in demand!!

My dad really suprised me this year though. As I am I firm believer in the right to keep and bear arms, I was presented with a Taurus 44 mag “Raging Bull” revolver. Something I more wanted than I needed, but I’ll take it :)

http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=209&category=Revolver&toggle=&breadcrumbseries=RB2

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Yes, there is no snow on the ground. Nice gun, when are you getting your permit?

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

santa screwed me over…I spent Sunday in bed with an icepack over my face because my sinus reconstruction surgery got infected (basically a sinus infection of epic proportions).

Other than that, was a nice xmas eve with family.

moparkid25
    Participant
    GTO Man wrote:
    Yes, there is no snow on the ground. Nice gun, when are you getting your permit?

What makes you think I don’t already have one? :whistle:

Amigo2k

I got a lump of coal … I hope next year is better … :angry:

lordairgtar
    Participant

I got a couple of model cars 👿 a Drag-ula and a 40 Ford plus tix to see the Glen Campbell farewell tour show.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.