We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.
  • Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Gee, what a nice day.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Great minds really do think alike!!

I was just thinking, several minutes ago, about how terribly depressing the weather has been this year, and it is just about June already!

I have yet to attend a car related event this year (and I have been to a couple of shows and a couple of cruise-ins) where I wasn’t cold or wet or being rained on. One of these weekends, we are due to catch a break.
    Marshall

Amigo2k

I’m thinking about turning the heat back on in my house… and I thought June was near….

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I drove by QSL tonight because I was in the area but there weren’t any cars there, just normal cars parked in all the spots. Although it has been cool, I think we need to appreciate it too because the summer gets so dreadfully hot (remember the Blanchardville show weekend)! sunny.gif

circletrack
    Participant

Blanchardville is always so dreadfully HOT!!!!!!!!!!! I was just looking at pics from that show and we were all about melting in the heat, oh my!

This weather has to change and soon, we’ve had the heat on and off in the house for a couple weeks now. Just when I think it can finally go off it’s cold and damp, not a good combination. I swear sooner or later it’s going to get really hot and we’ll be hoping for cool days. I can do without the drizzle that seems to come and the really cold nights, winter just seems to be hanging on, we didn’t have hardly any spring?! :(

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Blanchardville is always so dreadfully HOT!!!!!!!!!!! I was just looking at pics from that show and we were all about melting in the heat, oh my!

Even the cars looked hot! w00t.gif 😯

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.