Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Well I’ve hit 2000 pictures!!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

The car shows have really been plentiful over the last couple years, now with the Fall Jefferson pictures I’ve uploaded around 2000 car photos! 😯 Well I guess we’re building up quite the collection!!! Here’s to the next 2000!!! icon_cheers.gif

2,000+ Car Photos icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Great work Garibaldi, hopefully people appreciate it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Absolutely – I for one, appreciate it, and I am sure that many others do also

There is no way that we can get around at any of the shows to see all the good cars that are competing. But on this forum, we can check most, if not all, of the cars out at our convenience from our PC’s. It is a great service!!!!

The way this old car thing is going, next year you will have even more to post with more people participating and showing a variety of cars.

On a lighter note, did anyone besides me, get excited about the antique fire truck that was for sale at Jefferson??? Wouldn’t that be a hoot, to show an antique fire truck at some of the local shows????

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Marshall,

Glad to hear that you like the pics!! icon_cheesygrin.gif I’m more than happy to provide this service, which makes a great record of the car show seasons gone by. It would be great if anyone else is interesting in snapping some shots at shows, since I can only make 1 per weekend usually, that way we would have an even bigger database.

Anonymous
    Inactive

well done G . 2000+ hey better use a DVD+R disk for those cos the collection will grow and grow,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats!!!!!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    well done G . 2000+ hey better use a DVD+R disk for those cos the collection will grow and grow,

Thanks! I burn off all my pictures (no not just cars, although that is hard to believe) at the end of each year to DVD+R like you recommended. I still have a bit to go in ’05 icon_cheesygrin.gif

GTO Man
    Quote:

There is no way that we can get around at any of the shows to see all the good cars that are competing. But on this forum, we can check most, if not all, of the cars out at our convenience from our PC’s. It is a great service!!!!

The way this old car thing is going, next year you will have even more to post with more people participating and showing a variety of cars.

On a lighter note, did anyone besides me, get excited about the antique fire truck that was for sale at Jefferson??? Wouldn’t that be a hoot, to show an antique fire truck at some of the local shows????

Marshall

I remember that antique fire truck. That was a cool vehicle in good shape. If I remember right it was priced fairly. That is one reason I like the Jefferson shows, you never know what you will see for sale.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Marshall

I remember that antique fire truck. That was a cool vehicle in good shape. If I remember right it was priced fairly. That is one reason I like the Jefferson shows, you never know what you will see for sale.

Also do you remember seeing this in the swap meet Marshall? If you look closely notice that’s a live rooster! 😯

normal_Fall%20Jefferson%202005%20080.jpg

normal_Fall%20Jefferson%202005%20081.jpg

normal_Fall%20Jefferson%202005%20082.jpg

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.