We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge What are you listening to right now?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What are you listening to right now? I’ve got a random shuffle on itunes going, right now its Sad Songs by Elton John.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 547 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am listening to Kill Bill Volume 2 soundtrack, and also hear the Tic-Tac of the old clock of the house which says : it is 2:50 AM (France time), time to go to bed icon_wink.gif

Thank you for all your topics.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I am listening to Kill Bill Volume 2 soundtrack, and also hear the Tic-Tac of the old clock of the house which says : it is 2:50 AM (France time), time to go to bed icon_wink.gif

Thank you for all your topics.

Wow, 2:50, getting a little late. w00t.gif

No problem, thanks for all the posts! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have as background noise the Twins/White Sox game on ESPN. Kinda catching up on e-mails right now. The Astros won today and the Rockets won last night so I’m happy. icon_cheesygrin.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Rock On By David Essex, there is the mumble of people onmy CB Radio as well. Drogar-SunGlass(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Random shuffle has me listening to Tangerine by Led Zeppelin.

hpdog259962
    Participant

Today I’m listening to Taxman by the Beatles. Uh oh.. Taxes Aaahhhhh… icon_eek.gif w00t.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Today I’m listening to Taxman by the Beatles. Uh oh.. Taxes Aaahhhhh… icon_eek.gif w00t.gif

Yep I listened to some of Sgt. Pepper today also. Lets see what else, also Stuck In A Moment by U2 and Don’t Fear by Blue Oyster Cult.

hpdog259962
    Participant

Today, I’m listening to Po’ Lazarus, a song from the movie O Brother, Where Art Thou?

montefrazer
    Participant

Just put U2’s HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB in the CD player. Vertigo is on.

hpdog259962
    Participant

The Sound Update:

Listening to the Drew Carey Show Soundtrack
    Just Heard Lust for Life, now Listening to 5 O’Clock World. thumbsup.gif sunny.gif wave.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Just put U2’s HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB in the CD player. Vertigo is on.

How is that? I’ve been thinking of buying it but haven’t decided yet.

I’m listening to Illume by Fleetwood Mac from their Say You Will Album.

Quote:
    The Sound Update:

Listening to the Drew Carey Show Soundtrack
    Just Heard Lust for Life, now Listening to 5 O’Clock World.

Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif Great!

GTO Man

Garbagees new album Bleed Like Me sounds good from what I have heard so far.

hpdog259962
    Participant

I’m listening to something you heard a couple days ago, Garibaldi.

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif Drogar-SunGlass(LBG).gif thumbsup.gif sunny.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’m listening to something you heard a couple days ago, Garibaldi.

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif Drogar-SunGlass(LBG).gif thumbsup.gif sunny.gif

great stuff!! icon_cheesygrin.gif Its a good cd, the beatles have alot of great songs.

Right now I’m listening to Heartbreaker by Led Zeppelin on the cd How The West Was Won.

montefrazer
    Participant

Today it’s Cheap Trick’s Lap of Luxury CD.

Garibaldi, I like the new U2 CD. Vertigo is the most high energy song and is the one I listen to most but the rest of the songs are good, too. Next time you’re in a music store or section, put on the headphones and sample the tracks.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 547 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.