We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip What condition/state is your car in now?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What condition is your car in now? Is it just a glimmer in your eye, pretty beat up and need of body work, good but could use some work, or in very good condition?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine is done and sitting beside my house…

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Mine is done and sitting beside my house…

The best condition that you want it in!
    :daniel:

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s in mint condition. The paint is smooth as glass and the motor, tranny and rearend are in top shape.

It helps to have a daily driver.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It sure does…

It’s hard to tackle big jobs on the car you need to get you to work in the morning… icon_wink.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

All of mine were once used a s daily drivers, they all need some body work but nothing major.

RUST IS MY ENEMY!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    All of mine were once used a s daily drivers, they all need some body work but nothing major.

RUST IS MY ENEMY!

Yes!! We all hate rust, and its especially a problem here in the north!

montefrazer
    Participant

My Frazer has the body done and good original interior. Engine is out for some work. My 70 Monte goes into the garage for restoration when the Frazer is done.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    My Frazer has the body done and good original interior. Engine is out for some work. My 70 Monte goes into the garage for restoration when the Frazer is done.

What year Frazer do you have? What year did they stop making those?

montefrazer
    Participant

They were made from 1947-1951. My current one is a 1948. I have owned and driven several Kaiser-Frazer cars over the years.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    They were made from 1947-1951. My current one is a 1948. I have owned and driven several Kaiser-Frazer cars over the years.

5 years, not a terribly long time. icon_sad.gif At least on the bright side they didn’t have the chance to become like the new tbirds, which have sort of lost their touch.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks
    Depends on wich on you are talking about ? My 31 Willys is in a few different bays the 41 willys is still in a storage trailer . The mustang is at my friends body shop. We sold our 41 Willys pick up in December and Im not sure if I own any other ones right now. Im looking at a 31 2dr mdl A sedan (Ineed a home for my Hemi) But my other toy is my Dually and that runs and drives. Some day I will get one of the done if I can make up my mind wich one comes first . Well the Mustang has priority cause its my wifes and the closest one to being done!! thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi Folks
    Depends on wich on you are talking about ? My 31 Willys is in a few different bays the 41 willys is still in a storage trailer . The mustang is at my friends body shop. We sold our 41 Willys pick up in December and Im not sure if I own any other ones right now. Im looking at a 31 2dr mdl A sedan (Ineed a home for my Hemi) But my other toy is my Dually and that runs and drives. Some day I will get one of the done if I can make up my mind wich one comes first . Well the Mustang has priority cause its my wifes and the closest one to being done!! thumbsup.gif

Sounds like you’ve got a full plate! icon_eek.gif Lots of fun though! icon_cool.gif icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.