Welcome Forum The Drag Strip What side is your gas tank opening on?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So which side?

Mine is on the left side.

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Guess I’m in the minority with it in the back, but I don’t have to think worry it when I get gas. jumpy.gif

Nah we all get gas in the back occasionally Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

:haha:

montefrazer
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Guess I’m in the minority with it in the back, but I don’t have to think worry it when I get gas. jumpy.gif

Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif I don’t want to think about that kind of gas. Too bad I can’t use it to run the car, I’d never have to spend money and the tank would always be full. icon_punk.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    I’d never have to spend money and the tank would always be full.

Of course – and there’s always a Taco Bell around the corner for refueling! :D :D

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif I don’t want to think about that kind of gas. Too bad I can’t use it to run the car, I’d never have to spend money and the tank would always be full. icon_punk.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Technically u would have to spend money on the food (or whatever else u could use) for your body to create it, being sort of a skeptic i am i wonder if anyone ever tried bottling a sample up and igniting it to see if it supports combustion, not saying it would work but would be a good theory Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.