Welcome Forum The Lounge What size TV do you have?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What size is your TV?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I said 27 but its really 25. I have a 20inch hooked up to the surround sound. Its the largest the cabinet will hold. I’m waiting for a tv to die before getting hdtv.

GTO Man

32 inch. Have had it a number of years.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I said 27 but its really 25. I have a 20inch hooked up to the surround sound. Its the largest the cabinet will hold. I’m waiting for a tv to die before getting hdtv.

I didn’t stick all the sizes up there because the list would be huge! 😯

Mine is a 27″

Anonymous
    Inactive

27 pure flat digital tv intergrated

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

Ooh…. we be jealous :D

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Ooh…. we be jealous :D

Yes, sounds fancy!! thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

its not really

its basically a 27 inch flat screen telly with Digital TV installed

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Still sounds cool!! :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well ok it does it has crystal clear digital quality which i like the best no flickering or nastys and you can get digital extras like news when you want it car listings that sort of thing. Im gonna digital telly intergrated as the uk government are turning off all analogue signals in 2012 .

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Well ok it does it has crystal clear digital quality which i like the best no flickering or nastys and you can get digital extras like news when you want it car listings that sort of thing. Im gonna digital telly intergrated as the uk government are turning off all analogue signals in 2012 .

I think the US is doing that sometime around there too – like 2008 or 2016, somewhere in there

Anonymous
    Inactive

its a bummer cos many elderly people in the UK find it difficult to use this new technology how are both our respective governments going to help

Anonymous
    Inactive

My primary TV is 32″ (SD). It should be a 32″, but that won’t fit into my entertainment center.

Use this formula to determine the “proper” screen size.
    First: Determine the distance (in inches or cm) from the screen to your couch/easy chair.
    Second: Divide the number obtained above by 6*. The result is the approximate height your TV screen should be.

*Divide by 5 if you prefer a slightly larger screen. Divide by 7 if you prefer a slightly smaller screen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s 53″ so I voted for “52 inch”

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    My primary TV is 32″ (SD). It should be a 32″, but that won’t fit into my entertainment center.

Use this formula to determine the “proper” screen size.
    First: Determine the distance (in inches or cm) from the screen to your couch/easy chair.
    Second: Divide the number obtained above by 6*. The result is the approximate height your TV screen should be.

*Divide by 5 if you prefer a slightly larger screen. Divide by 7 if you prefer a slightly smaller screen.

That’s a good tip!!!

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.