Welcome Forum The Lounge What sports do you play?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What sports are you into? Personally I am an avid golfer, I really enjoy hitting the course and challenging myself to beat my previous record. Its a very relaxing game and you can always do better at it, no matter your skill level. What about you, what is your favorite sport(s)?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hpdog259962
    Participant

Basketball, trying to get better and better day by day.

GTO Man

Have played softball and basketball. Currently am concentrating on golf, frustrating game.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Archery, as relaxing as golf I presume, even being totally different.
    Both need extreme concentration and maximum self control.
    Badminton, because training may be done in many places (indoor, playing field, beach, etc…)
    … and karting (go karts) sunny.gif that one is probably my favorite, but not easy to practice where I live, the nearest track is at about 40 miles from where I live, but it is besides the famous formula 1 racing field of Magny-Cours, very well known in France for its Grand Prix icon_cool.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Archery, as relaxing as golf I presume, even being totally different.
    Both need extreme concentration and maximum self control.
    Badminton, because training may be done in many places (indoor, playing field, beach, etc…)
    … and karting (go karts) sunny.gif that one is probably my favorite, but not easy to practice where I live, the nearest track is at about 40 miles from where I live, but it is besides the famous formula 1 racing field of Magny-Cours, very well known in France for its Grand Prix icon_cool.gif

I can imagine archery is relaxing, although it requires alot of skill.

I also play badminton alot, its a lot of fun. I also play frisbee and basketball for fun.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Badminton, soccer, tennis, volleyball and……….. mini golf.. pro tour Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Badminton, soccer, tennis, volleyball and……….. mini golf.. pro tour Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Just a few Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I used to do judo and at one point wanted to compete professionally. Wasn’t meant to be though.

I used to play football (soccer) and basketball at school but now I’ve left I’ve become fat and lazy :poke:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Did you ever play American Football?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope, nowhere near to where I live does it. Would’ve like to have tried it though

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Its a lot of fun! Ever golf?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope. My 13 year old brother’s mad on it though. Might have to caddy for him if he starts playing properly …

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I love golf, its a great sport and pasttime. icon_punk.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like pool too. Dave at the Covo Pit taught me how to play and now I really enjoy it. I’m quite good too, if I may say so

Anonymous
    Inactive

World Champion repetitive weight lifter here, in the 12-ounce category. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    World Champion repetitive weight lifter here, in the 12-ounce category. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Fantastic!!! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif That’s a good hobby too, I like walking for exercise as well

Quote:
    I like pool too. Dave at the Covo Pit taught me how to play and now I really enjoy it. I’m quite good too, if I may say so

I love pool too!!! icon_headbang.gif I’ve been going to this place we have here in Madison lately called the Green Room, its a giant building devoted to pool! Let me get some pics:
    Doh I can’t find any! :doh: I’ll keep looking though

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.