We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge What to do with left over GTO parts?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Ah you beat me too it, I just saw this on Jalopnik! Very interesting indeed!

GTO Man

Cool looking car. I am surprised that no one has come out with a El Camino type vehicle lately.

jonmandude
    Participant

I had hoped that would come out. They have had them in Australia for years.

circletrack
    Participant

I’m not liking that, but I don’t care for the new Camaros either. I’m sure once I see them in person I’ll change my mind. It is good to see it back though! :)

lordairgtar
    Participant

It would be weird seeing that name on a Pontiac. Call it something else. If I bought one , I would get the Holden body parts and really confuse the locals.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think that this new/old style of vehicle would take some getting used to. It would not be an instant or overnight success, though. Personally, I like it, but I wouldn’t buy one. SUV’s are on the way out. Minivans are on the way out. Crossover vehicles and more importantly, hybrid vehicles are the cars and trucks of our near future.

Marshall

GTO Man

I think before long they will give away an SUV with the purchase of a hybrid. GM and FORD should of figured out long ago where the future was. Well its here and for the most part they are behind.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    SUV’s are on the way out. Minivans are on the way out. Crossover vehicles and more importantly, hybrid vehicles are the cars and trucks of our near future.

Agreed! thumbsup.gif

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.