We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge Which would you rather have?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

1 million dollars or your dream car? But the catch is if you take the money you can’t by a car.

I picked the car because it means more to me then the money.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I already have too many cars and other assorted toys… Time to pay the bills! LOL

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’d take the money and invest some of it, buy some stuff, and then buy my dream car! It really would work out great because even at Barrett-Jackson this year there was only 1 car that went higher than that price.

GTO Man

I would take a million. It would be nice to be debt free.

montefrazer
    Participant

I’ll take the money. I already have the car and it would let me restore it without worrying about MONEY. The car? 70 Monte Carlo SS.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’ll take the money. I already have the car and it would let me restore it without worrying about MONEY. The car? 70 Monte Carlo SS.

A very nice feeling! icon_cheesygrin.gif

GTO Man
    Quote:

The ’70 Monte Carlo was a nice car. You don’t see many at shows. I think they are really starting to take off.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.