We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge You Know You’re A Gearhead When. . . .

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Let’s see how bad we have it when it comes to our rides. dizzy.gif I’ll start off.

You know you’re a gearhead when. . .

you start having thoughts and plans of modifying your daily driver, even if it is a Toyota Corolla. nos.gif

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    montefrazer
    Participant
    Quote:
    When you hear RPM you don’t think of Redhat Package Manager, you think Rotations Per Minute. icon_cheesygrin.gif

I must be a gear head because I have no idea what Red Hat Package Manager is, but I have a gauge to measure Rotations Per Minute.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    When you hear RPM you don’t think of Redhat Package Manager, you think Rotations Per Minute. icon_cheesygrin.gif

I must be a gear head because I have no idea what Red Hat Package Manager is, but I have a gauge to measure Rotations Per Minute.

Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif Yep not many people do. FYI Red Hat Package Mananger is a way to install software on Red Hat Linux based systems. There are also Debian packages for Debian-based systems, and source code.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You know you’re a gearhead when, as a birthday gift, you’d rather have a Snap-On gift certificate than …well, than almost anything icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    You know you’re a gearhead when, as a birthday gift, you’d rather have a Snap-On gift certificate than …well, than almost anything icon_cheesygrin.gif

And on your special day the only thing you can think of is taking your car for a drive…

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.