We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Corral & Swap Meet 1965 Riviera 425 Super Wildecat

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I received an email for a black 1965 Riviera 425 Super Wildecat automatic with dual quad, factory mags in Deforest. It was stored in a dry garage for 24 years. It was going to be a retirement project but the owner passed away before he was able to work on it. It has a lot of new parts, interior has no odor solid floor, original paint is faded, the engine compartment is detailed to factory specs and the center caps for mags were wrapped in plastic for 24 years. I do not have any pictures at the moment. For more info please PM me for the email address!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Garibaldi,
    Is there any way that the seller could post some pics of this car?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I will contact him and see if he can take some pictures!

RivFan
    Participant

Garibaldi:

I tried to send you a PM about this car, but I’m not sure if it went through to you. It does not show in my “sentbox” but does show in my “outbox.” If you didn’t receive it, please PM or email me the contact information for this car. Thanks!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

PM sent back! When it is in the Outbox, it means the recipient has not opened it yet. When it moves to the Sentbox, it means that they have already read it.

@Marshall,

I sent him an email 3 days ago and he has not responded yet but I will let you know (and you too RivMan) when he does

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.