Welcome Forum The Drag Strip 1968 Dodge Charger, Restored.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all, I’m new here (Garibaldi invited me). My dream car has always been a 1968 (or 1969) Dodge Charger. They are such beautiful cars. Anyways, I saw one for sale on ebay a couple of days ago and spazzed because it was so nice. The guy had restored it to resemble an R/T and man, what a great job he did. I wish I had the $40,000 it sold for. Anyways, enough of my rambling. Here are a couple of pictures of the great beaut.

Wallpaper Style
    Tailights
    Rear End Angle
    Dashboard

If you wanna see more of the other 50 some odd pictures and stats of this baby, PM me your email and if you ask nicely, I’ll send you all the pictures and stats in a zip file.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Welcome Kreuger! icon_happygroup.gif

That’s a great wallpaper and car, it would be very nice to own! :daniel:

Anonymous
    Inactive

haha, nice picture. I love those “I’d hit it pictures”

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    haha, nice picture. I love those “I’d hit it pictures”

Yeah they are funny. That particular one is from the scifi tv show Stargate SG-1. I saw it on another forum and had to adopt it here because its so funny!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think I know too much Sci-Fi related stuff (especially on tv because I don’t watch it) but if the game Halo counts as Sci-Fi (I thought it does) then thats probably the closest lol

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I don’t think I know too much Sci-Fi related stuff (especially on tv because I don’t watch it) but if the game Halo counts as Sci-Fi (I thought it does) then thats probably the closest lol

Yep I think that counts, never played it but I’ve heard a lot about it.

GTO Man

Great looking car. Chargers are one of the ultimate muscle cars. BTW welcome to the forum.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That car is hot! Finding a Charger in such great condition is becoming more rare by the day.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    That car is hot! Finding a Charger in such great condition is becoming more rare by the day.

I know what you mean! Its sad to think some day there won’t be very many left . . . icon_sad.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks GTO

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.