Welcome Forum Car Corral & Swap Meet 1970 Dart Swinger 2dr For Sale – Edit – No longer for sale

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

1970 Dart Swinger 2dr For Sale
    1970 Dart Swinger 2 Door
    CA car (N95 emissions package)
    This car has a 318 2 bbl with a 904 automatic (number matching and currently non running. Turns over and has at least 1 freeze plug out. Will investigate further as the week goes on.)
    Originally B5 blue with a black roof (roof is there, just trashed)
    Car is in a very poor primer job with a few spots in corporate Blue.
    Factory A/C car (missing a few hoses and the dash controls)
    Blue bench seat interior (Trashed seats, bad dash pad, no head liner and ugly aftermarket wheel)
    Factory 4 piston Bendix disc brakes
    7 3/4 rear with no shocks (rear axles are big bolt pattern but no brakes installed. Parts come with car for rears)
    Solid 98% rust free body. Rust under rear window from vinyl roof. All trim for roof is there.
    The car has 1 dent on the drivers front fender but is arrow straight otherwise. It has all the holes for side trim but no trim.

I have the broadcast sheet and data plate. Feel free to ask and I will send codes. I know this isn’t a candidate for a 100 point restoration but would be a great race car, 340 clone or hot street car. The car has a clear CA title.
    $4000.00 OBO/possible trade. I am located in Milwaukee WI and will deliver for free within 100 miles. Pics are available, just ask!
    414-704-7728
    SNL68 at Yahoo dot com

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I hope we can find a buyer to help you out!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Forgot I had the ad posted here! The Dart is torn apart while I slide a 440 in it…. No longer for sale!

Sean

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.