Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions 1970 GTO for sale in Madison:

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I got a page not responding error? icon_scratch.gif

Amigo2k
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This car would have great potential from a buyer looking to take on a project, spend a little money, and then turn the car over in the Spring. If one could purchase this car for, lets say, 6-7.K, it could turn out to be a good investment as well as a nice cruisin’ car.

Marshall

Amigo2k

Yup, if I had the space and neighbor to help and an engine hoist one could turn it into a nice daily driver or sell it in the spring and maybe make a couple thousand bucks….

GTO Man

Looks like an interesting car. Alot of work to be done fro bringing to a show. But as a fun driver not too much. Installing the floor and trunk pans, assorted window seals could net a couple thousand. Could be a fun project.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Anyone place any bids on it? Or maybe just “fantasy bids” icon_cheesygrin.gif

Amigo2k
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The high bid is at $7,100 with 19 hours to go. It may go up another thousand or so, but anything over 8,000 is, in my opinion, too much to put into any project vehicle, knowing what lies ahead and how many thousands of $$$$ will lie ahead on a thorough restoration.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    The high bid is at $7,100 with 19 hours to go. It may go up another thousand or so, but anything over 8,000 is, in my opinion, too much to put into any project vehicle, knowing what lies ahead and how many thousands of $$$$ will lie ahead on a thorough restoration.

Marshall

Right. This is just a base, and there’s plenty more to add onto that!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I saw that one, but it’s too much work for my limited time.

In the 80’s I owned a 1970 Le Mans for a few years. I eventually sold back in ’88.

I still watch ebay every so often to see if one comes up. I really prefer the bench seat instead of buckets, though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Buy It Now price was $8,500, but no one was willing to go that high. There were about 20 offers on the car, but I would like to know what the car actually sold for, if it sold.

Marshall

montefrazer
    Participant

Sold for $7,600.00.

Amigo2k
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Is that the new owner selling it again?

GTO Man

That could be a great looking car. I would say it would take $10 – $15k to get it looking presentable for a car show.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.