Welcome Forum Car Corral & Swap Meet 1978 AMC Pacer For Sale.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

1978 AMC Pacer For Sale.

The car was taken out of storage last summer after sitting for 5 years. It has a 258 CI 6 cylinder engine with an automatic transmission. It had air conditioning at one point but was removed. I have had it running with a remote gas bottle (the tank is filled with varnished fuel). The previous owner rigged up a remote start button under the hood (his son had disconnected something under the dash while installing a stereo). It fired up fine, was quiet and didn’t smoke.

The body has a few bad spots but nothing serious. It could be restored or just used as an attention grabbing beater!

The car is located in West Allis and would need to be towed to your location. I would be willing to deliver it a reasonable distance for free.

I’m asking $750 OBO. Everyone needs a Pacer…….
    Pics available, just ask!

PM me or E mail at SNL68@yahoo.com

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    montefrazer
    Participant

hpdog259962, here’s one for you!

hpdog259962
    Participant

How Did You Know. I’m printing this one out right now. it would be good if I can’t find my Hornet.

montefrazer
    Participant

Just a wild guess jumpy.gif Had nothing to do with you being an AMC nut. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Haha maybe just a bit, his avatar and smilie just hint at it… Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Hmm?

:hpdog:

New Avi ‘Baldi?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yep, what do you think? Its the same guy, just different pic

hpdog259962
    Participant

Nice.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.