Welcome Forum Car Shows 1982 Chrysler Lebaron Convertable from California

• Creator
    Topic
    thekcarguy
    Participant

Well after some thought the 88 4 door aries I am no longer getting…instead I have found a 72,000 mile 1982 Lebaron from california. no rust only one little ding on the front fender. It thankfully has the 2.2 engine. car’s last original tire blew out recently. I went and got a real good look at it today. Fired right up after some pumpage, smooth and quiet, I think I got a winner… It is garnet Red with a white top. not bad for 1300 I think

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Luxuryliners
    Participant

The thing about buying a car is that with Craigslist, Ebay, Autotrader etc you can find so many and it’s hard to settle on the perfect one. http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/3275280732.html check it out they want $900 for it 1983 Lebaron Convertible. My 86 Town Car has broken down once again and I’m currently struggling with whether to sell it cheap and fast and be done with that particular money pit in favor of a 1970 Lincoln Mark III in Madison or wait it out until I have more money and can find a Black Mark V with a functioning sunroof, or just continue fixing the 86; paint it and hope to complete a restoration some day…happy hunting!

Anonymous
    Inactive

1300!!!!!!……………there’s a deal!

thekcarguy
    Participant

hmm….I like the price on that car…but I wonder how the floors are and what type of motor it has…

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Yeah it doesn’t really say or have to many photos, just a similar car…the Mark III sold in a few hours but now I’m looking at an 82 Mark VI for 1400 in Iowa, black supposed to be in good condition…the 86 just needs a new hose, first chance to look at it today should be cheap to fix.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.