Welcome Forum Car Shows 2nd Annual Jam ‘n Juneau Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    Jam
    Participant

As one of the Jam ‘n Juneau Car Show Coordinators, I want to convey our heartfelt appreciation for all the car owners that showed up to make the day a very special success. I would especially like to thank the owners of the 7 Mopar Winged cars (6 Plymouth Superbirds and 1 Dodge Daytona) that attended. Short of the Mopar Nationals in Ohio, I doubt if we’ll ever see that happen again in our lifetimes…..especially around this neck of the woods.
    I would also like to publicly thank our Sponsors, the Juneau City Workers and our Judges and Volunteers, who worked tirelessly beforehand and throughout the day to ensure everyone was enjoying the experience.
    We pay attention to your feedback and rectify the criticisms that have merit to the best of our abilities. Last year the Plant odor across the street was an issue, which was addressed and completely solved this year and for the future. Next year we will tweak some classes and see about getting shorter food lines and more choices as well as rearranging some of the other attractions so that the announcements can be heard by everyone. In short, we will keep doing what’s right and fix what’s wrong.

I am attaching a link for pictures from the show here. Enjoy and hope to see you all again next year.

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/JamNJuneau2014/slideshow

Thanks again for your support and appreciation of our efforts.

jam

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

Those are great pictures. I’ve heard nothing but great things about your show, I’m going to put it on my calendar for 2015!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.