Welcome Forum The Lounge 533000 Jobs lost last month

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

When will it stop? Will it ever stop? Has this country seen its best days already? How many of you are fearful of losing your job in the next year?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

self employed, only I can screw it up.

My wife actually switched jobs this summer and has never been happier, went from a large corporation to a family owned business and loves it.

I think Madison and Dane County will survive the apocalypse, heavy on education and government helps. The state jobs are still there to be had, my brother was hired this week by the UW.

circletrack
    Participant

If you don’t mind me asking, where does your wife work now?

Anonymous
    Inactive

circletrack wrote:

Quote:
    If you don’t mind me asking, where does your wife work now?

Verona Vision Care,

Need some glasses? B)

GTO Man

I see in Illinois the workers of a company are staging a sit-in at a plant that closed on Friday. The company, I believe Republic Tool didn’t notify the state of the planned closure. The workers want to make sure they get the pay coming to them.

lordairgtar
    Participant

GTO Man wrote:

Quote:
    I see in Illinois the workers of a company are staging a sit-in at a plant that closed on Friday. The company, I believe Republic Tool didn’t notify the state of the planned closure. The workers want to make sure they get the pay coming to them.

I saw that on the news, I guess their bank rescinded their line of credit. Not good if payroll is being made with loans.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.