Welcome Forum The Drag Strip 9 1/4" Dodge Axle

• Creator
    Topic
    hpdog259962
    Participant

(Strokes)

Anyone know where I can find info on the 9 1/4″ Dodge axle?
    I’m looking to find out how dependable the factory Trac Lok units are.
    Specifically trying to find out if one from a 34,000 mile truck can
    expect to be torn up and need rebuilt?
    It is supposed to be from a wrecked truck and good, but who knows?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What year of dodge is it coming out of?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hey Mopardude, long time no see! How have you been? wave.gif

montefrazer
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Hey Mopardude, long time no see! How have you been? wave.gif

I been good and yourself?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Good here! Just looking forward to the 2007 car show season! What have you been up to lately?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Good here! Just looking forward to the 2007 car show season! What have you been up to lately?

Little bit of everything! I got burned out on forums for awhile because of the number of them I was member to. I was also Admin and moderator on several sites also. Plus I didn’t do any work on my car last summer, I decided to just drive it all summer for once. So i haven’t been around any sites for a long time. Slowly getting back into being a post whore thought, so you should see me popping in and out more often! :)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Excellent! Glad to have you back on board! We’ve got a new game we’re playing on here called Bid or Bust where you guess on what you think cars will go for. Is http://www.dynamic-pc.com/ your site, or just the mopar page?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Excellent! Glad to have you back on board! We’ve got a new game we’re playing on here called Bid or Bust where you guess on what you think cars will go for. Is http://www.dynamic-pc.com/ your site, or just the mopar page?

Yes that is my domain. I used to own a computer repair business and that was the name of it. Its was just a small little operation I did on the side for about 4 years. It was doing ok wasn’t making me rich or anything and I had to dump all profits back into the business so it ended up in the red for tax purposes. It was getting to the point I had to either take the business to the next level or let it go and I choose to drop it for various reasons. I been holding on to the domain name mostly because someday I was thinking of making some kind of computer or gaming or geek site out of it. Plus owning a domain has many other uses I find handy.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yeah having webspace is a great asset. I use a program called Joomla, which makes managing the site pretty easy. I also do some computer/web work on the side, I know how much work it can be and its hard to stay committed to it.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.