Welcome Forum Car Shows A Sunday morning breakfast spot …

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gang …

Just today I heard that there is a club/bar/restaurant located somewhere in Wisconsin/Illinois, maybe in the Pleasant Prairie/Waukeegan neighborhood, that caters to folks who want to go out on a nice little ride on Sunday morning. I was told that this place is to car guys what the Highland House used to be to motorcycle guys. Just a place with good food, a big parking lot and easy access for everyone. Have any of you heard of such a place? My source told me that he thought that the name of the place was something like “Magic Castle” or something like that. Any ideas?

John

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hm.. sounds interesting! I know Quaker Steak and Lube does a show here every week on Sundays as well. GTO Man may know

Anonymous
    Inactive

Garibaldi,

Do you have specific info on the Sunday Shows at Quaker Steak and Lube? I would interested in times, details, etc. Is there any benefit for “car folks” who bring their cars out and park for awhile?

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

John,

When you find out the name of this place and the location, please post it. There aren’t alot of shows on Sundays this year, but I do attend a couple of All Ford/Mustang Shows in the Milwaukee area each year. I’d like to check this place out for myself.

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like on Sundays it is 11-7. I have never been there. Has anyone been to that newish restaurant on Hwy 19 near Token Creek?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Susie2555, Welcome to the forum!

Are you talking about the 5andDiner on 19?

Marshall

GTO Man

Marshall

From what I understand has a cruise-in every Sunday from 1 to 7. You get discounts on the food I believe. We stopped out there one Sunday and there were a number of cars there. It is a nice setting, they don’t advertise much.

Nick

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.