Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions About Time

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Law bans cellphone use by teen drivers starting Nov. 1

Capital Times Story

Why stop at teenagers, should be everyone.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mick289
    Participant

I agree about 99%. Because of my choice in careers from time to time I have to be on the phone while driving. I am required to spend money and purchase and use a headset. The problem I notice more from my vantage point driving down the road is not so much the talking as the texting. Really both aren’t good but you can always pick out a texter. Like guns, when they’re outlawed only outlaws will have them.

moparkid25
    Participant
    mick289 wrote:
    I agree about 99%. Because of my choice in careers from time to time I have to be on the phone while driving. I am required to spend money and purchase and use a headset. The problem I notice more from my vantage point driving down the road is not so much the talking as the texting. Really both aren’t good but you can always pick out a texter. Like guns, when they’re outlawed only outlaws will have them.

Taking away the right to keep and bears arms is against the constitution. These laws should never be disputed, 236 years old or not.

An armed society that can defend themselves is a happy society.

thekcarguy
    Participant

I use my phone for work while driving on the highway, and if I get a call I simply wait for the cars to pass. Shucks I even have memorized my key pad on my phone to text… I have seen teen drivers on their phones and they just don’t pay attention to the road as often.

another solution would be having manual trans only 😆

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    thekcarguy wrote:
    another solution would be having manual trans only 😆

Now that is a creative solution! :laugh:

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.