Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Amigo2k’s “about the owner” link

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

This is really cool, Ryan! And a great way to get your name out there!

Congratulations, my friend!!!! :) :) :)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant

I second that, very nice job.

Also it must be cool being able to actually put PiMP on your business cards

Amigo2k

Thanks man! I’ve actually had a page like that up since 96. This past November I had a local guy contact me about coming to a mini-conference to talk about PMO’s (Project Management Offices)to local CIO’s. He found me on the google.

I put that link in my signature on other Online forums that I go to several weeks ago. Honestly I can’t say I’ve had more then 6 hits from doing it.

The bigger (like 200hits; which is not many) hit generator was to post a question on multiple groups I belong to on linkedin.com and facebook; which was: do any users have a blog or a blog they frequent and then posted my blog link ryanendres.blogspot.com.

The main reason to do this is to create an online presence, and build my network (which is important in this economy) and to keep my eyes open as I need to hire new staff.

GTO Man

Great idea and in today’s economy could be very helpful.

Amigo2k

Local Magazine I’m featured in this month (and my car even gets mentioned… woohoo!):

http://www.ryanendres.com/40under40.pdf

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow congrats! :D

moparkid25
    Participant

Amigo2k wrote:

Quote:
    Local Magazine I’m featured in this month (and my car even gets mentioned… woohoo!):

http://www.ryanendres.com/40under40.pdf

That’s Awesome!!!

GTO Man

Congratulations. How long ago did you create Walker Downey?

Amigo2k

Walker Downey was started about 5yrs ago after the company I was working with (PowderJect Vacines) was bought out and the technology was transferred to the UK (and we were all out of job). Our #1 client was the folks that bought us out from the UK (you can buy the technology but you cannot buy the people). That UK company was bought out last year and the technology was bought out by Pfizer. Pfizer has since mothballed the technology….

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.