Welcome Forum The Drag Strip And I Thought Spinners Were Over The Top

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The latest offering from the world of bling.

DSCN5699.jpg

DSCN5700.jpg

Tv_on_Motor.sized.jpg

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow what a waste of money IMO ! can’t even imagine watching the tv on the hubcaps, they’d be spinning!! BTW what is that in the first picture, is that a tv built into the door? icon_eek.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nah, just graphics. However it wouldn’t surprise me if someone decides to incorporate a video screen into the large rear wings just so people behind them at the red light can watch what they are watching.

It use to be that a show car is something with alot of chrome under the hood and making 450 horsepower or better. Now it’s all about the video screens, the woofers and the stickers. Very sad day indeed.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Nah, just graphics. However it wouldn’t surprise me if someone decides to incorporate a video screen into the large rear wings just so people behind them at the red light can watch what they are watching.

It use to be that a show car is something with alot of chrome under the hood and making 450 horsepower or better. Now it’s all about the video screens, the woofers and the stickers. Very sad day indeed.

Yeah I agree now its all about adding a beefed up stereo system with the biggest subwoofer you can find, and that makes the car special. The body styling, horsepower, none of that matters anymore. crybaby2.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Now you can watch TV if you get someone to dangle you out of the window on the interstate. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Now you can watch TV if you get someone to dangle you out of the window on the interstate. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Its the ultimate cure for road rage (in your car anyway)! Now you can throw people out the windows and they can’t complain because they get to watch tv! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I remember an article a couple of years ago about some guy with more money than sense wanted to see how many DVD screens he could install in his car. He had them everywhere – it was some insane number by the time he was done. Several in each door, visors, back of the seats – something like 70 or 80 icon_rolleyes.gif

Does anyone else remember that article? I think he had a Chrysler.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I remember an article a couple of years ago about some guy with more money than sense wanted to see how many DVD screens he could install in his car. He had them everywhere – it was some insane number by the time he was done. Several in each door, visors, back of the seats – something like 70 or 80 icon_rolleyes.gif

Does anyone else remember that article? I think he had a Chrysler.

Wow 70 or 80!?!!? icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

That’s unbelieveable! What a waste of money though!!! icon_sad.gif

Does anyone still have the article?

Anonymous
    Inactive

While I do like the look of the car… the monitor’s on the wheels? Impractical. Even for showing reasons, I think it doesn’t look that nice.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    While I do like the look of the car… the monitor’s on the wheels? Impractical. Even for showing reasons, I think it doesn’t look that nice.

Yeah exactly, who can watch it when they are spinning? icon_scratch.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see a lot of cars that I would be embarrassed to drive. What happened to a shiny car, high-quality (instead of high-volume) sound system, as many horses under the bonnet as possible and some driving prowess?

Body kits and all that sort of crap do nothing except for the driver – seems to add at least 50BHP for them…

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I see a lot of cars that I would be embarrassed to drive. What happened to a shiny car, high-quality (instead of high-volume) sound system, as many horses under the bonnet as possible and some driving prowess?

Body kits and all that sort of crap do nothing except for the driver – seems to add at least 50BHP for them…

Exactly! I don’t really understand the Honda Element, no offense to anyone that owns one. 😉

hpdog259962
    Participant

No Effense:

Isn’t that a crash car?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.