Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Any Autozones In Your Area? *Heads Up*

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If there’s an Autozone in your local area you may want to head out there and have a look at their clearance section for cleaners and waxes. I have been seeing various threads with feedback across the country that they have been landing Meguiars #26 Tech Wax (Paste form) for $0.99 a can. That is a huge savings for some top quality mainstream wax.

I went by today and bought 5 bottles of Meguiars carwash for $0.99. Drop by when you get the chance.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    If there’s an Autozone in your local area you may want to head out there and have a look at their clearance section for cleaners and waxes. I have been seeing various threads with feedback across the country that they have been landing Meguiars #26 Tech Wax (Paste form) for $0.99 a can. That is a huge savings for some top quality mainstream wax.

I went by today and bought 5 bottles of Meguiars carwash for $0.99. Drop by when you get the chance.

Wow really!?! icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif Great!!! thumbsup.gif

GTO Man

I will have to see where the nearest Autozone is. That is a great price. Checker Auto has Meguiars on sale once in a while but not at that price. Alot of the different stores don’t handle all of the Meguiars products either.

hpdog259962
    Participant

Sweet!! I’m going TODAY! thumbsup.gif sunny.gif w00t.gif wave.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Sweet!! I’m going TODAY! thumbsup.gif sunny.gif w00t.gif wave.gif

Did anyone get any?

hpdog259962
    Participant

I did, once I do some bodywork to my car, I’ll use it. I had to find a place for it in my garage though, that took a couple YEARS. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I did, once I do some bodywork to my car, I’ll use it. I had to find a place for it in my garage though, that took a couple YEARS. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

I can imagine!! Its so easy to get it cluttered, especially during a restoration where you’ve got parts everywhere!

hpdog259962
    Participant

True, but I’ve got parts to car I’ve never owned! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    True, but I’ve got parts to car I’ve never owned! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif It happens to the best of us! icon_cheesygrin.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Hey, you use those to …”experiment”… <Evil Laugh> Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif Drogar-SunGlass(LBG).gif dropmouth.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hey, you use those to …”experiment”… <Evil Laugh> Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif Drogar-SunGlass(LBG).gif dropmouth.gif

haha yes :haha: Or you can feel free to beat the crap out of them to get some stress out… Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

No, I do that to the stuff that broke that has no chance of repair. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    No, I do that to the stuff that broke that has no chance of repair. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Yep it can’t be used for its original purpose so you make do…. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.