Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Anyone use craigslist.madison.com?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was just wondering.

On one of the other forums that I frequent (Vintage Mustang Forums, VMF), a poster was ranting and raving about buying and selling on craigslist. Low and behold, I find that we have one here locally.

I found a 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible in Montello that I have taken an interest in. Allowing for the seller to contact me this weekend, I plan to drive up and take a look at it.

I haven’t spent alot of time on craigslist, but so far, I am pretty impressed with what I have seen.

Marshall

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 1,458 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

THat seems like a very good price for that Can AM. There is one I have seen at local car shows. Very interesting car and history.

Amigo2k
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow,

Isn’t it great to see these cars that we all have an interest in available in the Madison area.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I think its great! Obviously we have a lot of car people in the area which should make all the car shows and the new cruise night very successful this year!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did some tentative scheduling at work today, and starting in May it would be possible to attend cruise nights four nights a week, Monday thru Thursday, here in the Madison area:

Monday’s at Arby’s on East Wash (Badgerland Mustang Club),
    Tuesday’s at Culver’s at East Towne, Road Apples,
    Wednesdays at Wendy’s in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Summer Cruisers, and
    Thursday’s at Quaker Steak and Lube, Middleton

Wow!!!!

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow! Badgerland Mustang is having one too this year? That should be interesting! Isn’t the Summer Cruisers’s night still Tuesday, or did they change that?

Amigo2k

1979 Pontiac Trans Am – $8500
    http://madison.craigslist.org/car/278582789.html

For Sale: 1979 Pontiac Trans Am T-Tops gaskets are all new. Engine 403, dual exhaust, automatic transmission, radio/cd player, Cragar rims 50’s on back and 65’s on front. Tires are in excellent condition. This car is in excellent condition, completely restored. This car has 61,700 miles on it.

V4tCW0KSOw0dH9qLuvbqxKAijrmn.jpg

GTO Man

Nice looking Trans-AM. Seems like a reasonable price.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Not bad price at all, nice color Trans-Am. What was the best year Trans-Am in your opinion?

Anonymous
    Inactive

G Man,
    The badgerland mustang club will hold their cruise-ins only on the first and third mondays of each month. And, their’s will be at the Arby’s on East Wash.

I am not completely certain, but I thought that there was some discussion about either changing the location (Wendy’s in Sun Prairie?) or night (Tuesday or Wednesday nights) for the Summer Cruisers. Maybe Supercruiser can wade in on this and give us the lastest info.

Marshall

Amigo2k

1946 chevy fire truck – $3500

http://madison.craigslist.org/car/280733842.html

YrmK0HGBov4xXEUN7RdOEAWS75k3.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    G Man,
    The badgerland mustang club will hold their cruise-ins only on the first and third mondays of each month. And, their’s will be at the Arby’s on East Wash.

I am not completely certain, but I thought that there was some discussion about either changing the location (Wendy’s in Sun Prairie?) or night (Tuesday or Wednesday nights) for the Summer Cruisers. Maybe Supercruiser can wade in on this and give us the lastest info.

Marshall

Mustangsrus just submitted the Badgerland Mustang Club’s cruise nights today on the calendar. That should be fun! The dates Super Cruiser gave me recently for the calendar for the Summer Cruisers were all Tuesdays so I guess they decided to stick with the same night.

Amigo2k

http://madison.craigslist.org/car/280892014.html

68 GTO

It doesn’t list a location …..

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

GTO Man should take a look, right up his alley! icon_punk.gif

Amigo2k

1965 Ford Galaxie – $3700

http://madison.craigslist.org/car/281826662.html

1965 Ford Galaxie 500. Two door hardtop. Original 352 v-8, 2 barrel carb, automatic, 9″ rear end. Solid body and frame. Runs and drives great. Interior need to be redone. Needs fresh paint. Great car only selling becuase I don’t have space to keep it indoors!

EiddysiOqcRHvuNpoClKPLDO7iP4.jpg

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 1,458 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.