Welcome Forum Car Shows Armory Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

I don’t see this show listed anywhere and haven’t received a flyer on it. Has anyone heard if this show is still on?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant
    circletrack wrote:
    I don’t see this show listed anywhere and haven’t received a flyer on it. Has anyone heard if this show is still on?

I don’t think it is. I havent seen anything listed for it. Too bad, because it was one of the better shows around :(

GTO Man

I haven’t seen it listed anywhere either, last year it was on July 3rd I believe.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I asked Rod Tippery about this show at the Sun Prairie show on Saturday. Rod didn’t have any information either, but added that the NCO who had run the show the past several years, had been reassigned. My guess is that this show will not happen for 2011.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys, unfortunatly the group I turned the show over to last year completely droped the ball on it so it looks like it died. It sucks because I put a lot of love into making that show a great particpant show and it was growing. On the positive side, I dont believe the group was true to the spirit of creativity that is presented at custom car shows, so its better that the show wasn’t continually tainted by poor excution. I am now in the stoughton / fort atkinson area and still love cars and custom bikes but I dont have all the same resources I used to have. Sure do miss it though!

Safe Driving!
    Kevin Niebuhr

circletrack
    Participant

Thanks for the update! It was a fun show to go to, but if the people behind it don’t understand what the show is all about, it’s no fun for anyone

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Kevin,

Thanks for your hard work on this show in years past – it was always fun

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.