We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Automotion 2006

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Automotion 2006 is coming up in Wisconsin Dells May 20 and 21. I hope this horrible weather(30degrees and raining) leaves by then. Wisconsin weather sucks.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

You got that right! We’re going up Friday afternoon no matter what the weather is. A weekend with friends and NO kids, I don’t care if it rains, but I’d prefer at least 40 degrees warmer!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone bothered to look outside this past few minutes. We have big, heavy, wet snow flakes mixed in with the rain!

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

We lost power here for about 2 hours tonight. The wind has been terribly strong and now its snowing, wonderful. Wisconsin weather is yet again unpredictable

circletrack
    Participant

So far….

Fri
    May 19 Mostly Sunny
    60°/46°

Sat
    May 20 Partly Cloudy
    66°/50°

This could ALL change in a week, let’s hope it’s better! :)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Fantastic!!! Doesn’t look very nice now though! Keep up-to-date with the weather for the Dells and all other cities on the Car Show Weather Page

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well Sunday was a great day at Automotion!!! I got there around 9:00 and it was a bit chilly with the wind but sunny and dry, the important thing. There was still quite a bit of room in the parking lot, but there were already a couple hundred cars there. I left about 1:30 after enjoying all the cars and some food as well as watching the dyno that they had setup. It was a great show, lots of great cars, great condition and some rare ones as well. The weather turned out to be perfect for the show! I’m in the process of putting up the pictures I took, I got about 140 or so – but there were plenty more cars than that. If anyone else got some photos too please let me know and we can add them to the album.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.