Welcome Forum Car Shows Automotion 2008

• Creator
    Topic
    Amigo2k

I just got a flyer and a nice glossy pamphlet in the mail. The pamphlet has the schedule of events and other things in the Dells area.

You can pre-register online at (starting Feb 1st): http://www.wisdells.com/automotion

10 if you preregister and 15 day of show.

They will have preregistration gift give away on Sunday (as most know Saturday is the day in which the typically have 1000 cars and Sunday they typically have 200-300 cars.

It also states that over $5000 of cash and prizes will be given away.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Got mine in the mail today also. I was disappointed to see how they are working the hotels this year (the prices are still good), especially since the hotel we’ve stayed at for years isn’t on the list. I left a message there tonight wanting to know if the reservations made last year are still valid, and at what price?? It seems many of the hotels are now trying to take advantage of the weekend before the official start of summer! :(

We had a great time last year, always look forward to going back!

moparkid25
    Participant

My hotel wasn’t on the list either. It’s not really a big deal to me, but I see what you mean by everyone else getting there cut of the action.

I like how they list the fines from the police departments in the back too BangHead.gif

GTO Man

I received a mailing from Automotion also. It is very well organized with all the information that is supplied up front. One thing that is nice is that you are aware if you won an award or not.

circletrack
    Participant

I questioned why some of the hotels aren’t listed like in years past and was told if you aren’t a Chamber of Commerce member, your hotel isn’t listed but the rates are still good. With the constant snow on the ground, I’m more than ready for Automotion!!!!!!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’m glad that they didn’t decide to restrict it to one day or any of the other things that they were talking about doing after having that rowdy year. I think this show is so big and fun that it would be a waste to gamble on the weather and try to squeeze it all into one day

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    I’m glad that they didn’t decide to restrict it to one day or any of the other things that they were talking about doing after having that rowdy year.

Call me crazy (and I can admit a lot stupid stuff happened up there), but I had some of the most fun ever in my life that weekend!!! Circletrack can vouch, she knows the story!

circletrack
    Participant

What happens in the Dells, stays in the Dells…. dontknow.gif

“Officer, she’s not with me, I’m returning her to her husband at this hotel”… icon_cheesygrin.gif

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    What happens in the Dells, stays in the Dells…. dontknow.gif

“Officer, she’s not with me, I’m returning her to her husband at this hotel”… icon_cheesygrin.gif

So, you don’t want to borrow my “Show me your —-” sign this year?

Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Two years ago at the Dells it was one of my best friends that did the famous “Burn out that shut down the street”, he wasn’t there last year, but he will be attending this year!!!

I remember some kid saying to me “What’s that car got in it?” to where I replied, “It’s not what’s in the car, its the 5th of Flieschmann’s in the driver!”

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.