Welcome Forum Car Shows A&W Cruise In:

• Creator
    Topic
    Amigo2k

I went tonight. About 20 cars showed up. They have the show every Tuesday June-August. Couple of door prizes (A&W sweat shirt, A&W plug in the wall light up clock and an A&W jean jacket).

I knew going in this place was out in the middle of know where and so there weren’t very many folks walking by to check out the cars.

I think they might get a better showing if they had it on a different night (since there are 2 cruise nights in Madison/SP on Tuesday already).

The best cars I saw there were a 42 Packard and a 36 olds (it looked like it just came off the show room floor).

I forgot the camera so no photos.

I think I’ll stick with the Madison Area cruises for the rest of the season.

-Ryan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I also went tonight. I thought that it was a good show, nice location with a good sized parking lot and 3 different food places to choose from. They had about 20 cars there, which isn’t a lot but there were many I hadn’t seen before. I talked with a couple guys there, one had a Gran Torino, a nice and rare car. I took some photos, which I’ll get up tomorrow

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.